How We Work With Commercial Customers
We understand that many of our commercial customers have unique needs and requirements, relative to our residential client base.
Here is a sampling of the types of things we've been doing for our current commercial customers:
We've worked with several companies that manage maintenance & repairs for REO properties (as well as directly for banks that own the REO's). Our breadth of technical experience means that we may be the only company an REO asset manager needs to call, for property repairs, preservation, and rehab. We are particularly good at knocking out final punch lists for getting a property ready for sale.
Restaurants & Retail
We work at many restaurant and retail locations- both national chains and local independents. Not only will you find that we have deep technical expertise - you'll also see that we understand many of the unique operational challenges of doing repairs at a busy retail or restaurant location. Examples:
- We can perform work after hours.
- Repairs can be staged and phased over time, to minimize disruption to business. Our technicians take great care to clean up after themselves, as well as to isolate work areas from non-work areas.
- For work that must be done during open hours - in front of customers - our technicians are very professional, and in uniform. Your Handyman technicians may be doing custom work in a high end residential home in the AM - then repairing a light fixture in a high end restaurant in the afternoon.
- Change light bulbs & hang signage in hard to reach areas. We carry a variety of ladders on our vans, and have access to scissor lifts and booms for higher work
We also do a variety of work for customers' offices. We do our best to minimize disruption to office operations. We protect our work areas, and ensure that we create minimum noise & dust. We clean up after ourselves (although some of our customers save a little money, by having their office cleaning services clean up behind us- so let us know if that is what you prefer). Some of the common work we do for offices:
- furniture assembly and takedown
- hang whiteboards and wall art
- hang/ repair interior and exterior signage
- wall repairs and paint touch ups
- major painting jobs (we have significant in house painting expertise)
- light plumbing & light electrical work